Sunday, July 1, 2012

AMEN!

Before I have my rest to prepare me for a long night at work later, I want to share the wise words our priest in church said. It goes something like this: There comes a point when we reach a crossroad. Should we be proud enough to say I don't need Jesus, or should we be humble enough to ask for apology and accept Jesus into our lives?" Yes, there are times we think that we don't need Jesus because we are strong and able--but what happens when we lie weak and helpless in our deathbeds? Can we still say the same thing? Humility is our saving grace. No matter how much money we have, when death comes knocking, there is no way we can buy another delay.
I am happy I went to hear mass early on. The word of God is spiritual nourishment to my soul. It makes me understand and realize that God is mine and I am His, and to be His child means to also be His follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment