Saturday, July 14, 2012

Our Farmers Must Be Very Happy! :)

I've been up since 3 in the morning because my stomach has been making all these weird sounds. It's true: early to bed, early to rise. :)
It was raining so hard last night. Thank heavens, I was cuddled up in my comfortable sheets and ready to go into the dreamland. I've been in great dismal when it's raining outside and yet I'm stuck at work in a very lazy weather. But tonight, that wasn't the case. :)
I was waiting and really hoping the sun would come out, despite the very thick fog splattered all over the horizon. I was slowly hearing the sound of rain drops and smelling earth as they hit the ground. I was lucky enough to see a little orange-tinged sky. That was it. Thank You, Lord! That was beautiful still. :)
*Today at 5 AM. See that beautiful ray of sunshine :)
*That's a mighty thick fog we have up there.
*Yesterday. The sky seemed a little dark. Or was it my mobile camera?
*Somebody wanted to play. Hi Ogie! :)
*July 13- I watched the moon shine. :)
*July 12- What pretty sight to come home to!
*I swear, I see these beautiful sights inside my neighborhood, right before I take the curve to our house. And I always find myself praying there's no vehicle behind me because I stop, reflect, marvel and then snap a shot.
*Nah, don't mind me. :)
P.S. On  a side note. Here's what we, nurses, do to help another fellow co-worker. :)
*Omeprazole I.V. to help an ailing friend :)
GOOD MORNING,  BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF THE WORLD!!! :)

2 comments: